(1) Select a flat location.
(2) Instagarden® rails have a small hole in one side. Place four rails next to each other flat on the ground, with the holes pointed toward the ground. Arrange the rails into two rows pointed in opposite directions.
(6) Move your Instagarden® raised bed garden to its final location, and arrange into a regular polygon.
(4) Insert all but the last connector, one at a time, pointed ends first.
(5) Stand your Instagarden® up. Make sure the pointed ends of the connectors are toward the ground. Insert the final connector.
(3) Place the remaining rails hole side down on the ground in order, so that you have two rows of rails pointed in opposite directions.
(7) Make sure your garden is level. Remove soil from underneath one side if necessary.
(8) Fill with soil and enjoy for decades.